Thursday, June 6, 2013

SUMMER. LOVE.

I'm sitting at work today and there is literally nothing I could be doing. Alright, so there's probably something I could do right now, but I don't really know what that is. I've already visited facebook several times and looked up Bachelorette Party Ideas for girls under 21. Oh and I also researched the definitions of soup and cereal. Are they the same thing? Yeah, well, you're asking the wrong person. I decided I should write a blog post, but I realized I don't really have that much to say. So this will just be my thoughts as they come. Get ready. It's gonna be good.

1. I LOVE SUMMER. You get so many naps, stay up as late as you want, don't have to worry about homework. I have never appreciated summer as much as I do now.
2. It's so nice have your friends home from college. It actually makes it harder too though. Figuring out how to spend time with people and all.
3. I really like Chipotle and mac and cheese. Don't make me choose between them. Ever.
4. My sister left for Egypt today. I have mixed feelings about that one.
5. My dog got a haircut yesterday.
6. Wow, my life is so boring. All I have to talk about is my dog getting a haircut.
7. I had doughnuts this morning. God definitely had me in mind when he made those.
8. I feel like the music just got A LOT louder.
9. I'm not really that tempted to get a smart phone. If I had one, I would probably love it, but I'm okay without one for now.
10. I am spending a ton of money this summer. Things like a run(WHAT?), a concert, white water rafting, skydiving, birthday presents, wedding paraphernalia (I know I didn't spell that right), and of course, food.
11. I need chapstick.
12. I want to make another video. I should actually start doing that!
13. Seriously, I love summer.
14. I want to go to Oklahoma this summer, but I don't know if that will happen.
15. I always say things I regret.
16. I don't know how to use pintrest.
17. I think I was meant to be a dude, but everybody takes that the wrong way. First of all, I don't know how to use pintrest. I don't like shopping. I will probably NEVER cook for myself. Frozen foods and ramen all the way, yo! I love watching sports. I never wear make-up. Although I like dressing up, I do not like going all the way. Like heels? Nope. But whatever. People don't understand that. The only thing they think of when I say that is that I'm interested in girls. Which is in no way shape or form true AT ALL whatsoever in any lifetime. Just to be clear. Get your mind out of the gutter people.
18. I feel like I'm typing really fast.
19. People are surprised when I can type without looking.
20. Now I'm trying to type fast.
21. I should probably stop soon.
22. I REALLY need chapstick.
23. I got a text. Hold up a sec.
*reads text* <---Why did I do that?
24. It was from Catherine. Not surprised at all. She said she was gonna brush her hair. Yes, these are the conversations we have.
25. I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes left! Yay! I guess I'll stop and take out the trash sometime soon. Maybe.

Alright, love you. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment